What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive golf fitness guide to help you improve your game
- Teaching you the method of drawing the golf ball that gives you a little more control over the flight
- A little known but very effective tip for avoiding hitting it out of bounds from the tee
- Easy drills that train your body to swing the club on the most efficient path every time
- Showing you how to draw the golf the ball by making some simple changes to your set up
- Ambitious club players who aspire to breaking 80 or having single figure handicap
- You can access the videos in any of the 6 sections (any week) whenever you like.
- Showing you how you can fade the golf the ball by making changes to your set up
- A complete slice-fixing series including drills to cure that slice for good
- Key checkpoints for the backswing – from the takeaway to the top position
- Download every video to your computer – so you can refer to them for ever
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 6 Weeks to Golf Fitness scores 74.08/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.free-online-golf-tips.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $9.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: free-online-golf-tips.com you’ll also be taken through to free-online-golf-tips.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)